Sunday, July 10, 2011

Protein and liquid

This will be short! I'm just venting a little bit. I hate liquid....well mostly! I'm just sick of drinking and drinking and drinking. I want something solid in my mouth so bad. I've even begged my husband to let me just suck on some fajita meat. lol I know that sounds so disgusting but hey, this has been a really long process and my mouth being deprived of chewing is just almost too much. I realize why I'm doing it. I also will continue to do it until this coming Thursday when I finally get my mushies. Aaaahhhh! Sigh! I'm not really craving anything in particular and I'm not really hungry, I'm just sick of liquids. I want to gag!

Okay, thank you for putting up with me. Sorry for complaining but this isn't easy and it's nice to let it out sometimes since there's nothing else I can do about it. Aaaahhhh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost in my 3rd week of pre-op protein diet and I'm so tired of liquids already, I keep telling myself its only for a little while! I'm thankful I found your blog to ease my mind and reassure me it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lordservnt! I know...I'm sitting here with my chicken noodle pureed....to a very thin liquid. Yuck! I don't even want it but I know I have to eat something. I feel like a big complainer now. I realize it's just a few more days and I get to have some real food. This is just hard.

    Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. I'm glad that I could be of some kind of encouragement. I'm trying to stay positive because I know this is temporary. We can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete