Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Things That I Use and Have Used (to get through this process)

 Here is my Nexuim Granules. I only had 30 days of these. Now I take Pepcid AC Complete Chewable. I will add that picture later.
 Here's what it looks like mixed with 1 tablespoon of water and after it sits for 3 or 4 minutes. By the way, the texture is like snot and the taste is intolerable...so I have to mix it with......
GRAPE JUICE....it is not my favorite anymore! lol It was so good after surgery and most certainly helped wash the Nexuim down.

 When I would put them together, this is what it looked like. Looks like floating snot! Ewww, makes me want to hurl.
So, this is what it looks like after I stir it. Much more appetizing! lol





Here's my wonderful blender that we bought at Costco. I love this thing. It's the best one we've ever had. It will make ice cubes into a snowy dream and it doesn't burn up the motor or dull the blades. All the inner parts are metal, not plastic....another plus. It was only $24.95.



 This is my food scale. I have had it for so many years, I can't remember where in the world I got it. It works wonderfully and it folds up into itself which is a plus.



 Here are my canning jars. No, I don't can with them. We bought these when I was 1 week post op. They are exactly 4 ounces or 1/2 cup all the way up to rim. What I really love about them is that I can easily heat these up on top of the stove in a little bit of water, I can store my food leftovers, and if I'd like I can freeze them. Most canning jars, you cannot freeze but these you can. We bought them at Walmart.



 Here are some of my supplements. I have my Bariactic Advantage Calcium Citrate Chews (Lemon) that are not pictured here. I take 2 chewies in the morning and 2 at  night. I will have to add a picture later. I bought the Vit. C (I take it every morning) and the Centrum Chewable (I take one in the morning and one at night.) at Walmart. We bought the B-12 at Costco and I take it once a week.

Last but not least, my protein shakes...which I forgot to take a picture of. I will have to add them later. I use Syntha-6 Chocolate Milkshake flavor. It was really good at first but now, I want to gag when I have to drink them.

2 comments:

  1. Ew that Nexium sounds gross. My surgeon wrote me a script for either Zegerid Powder OR Prevacid solutabs. The pharmacist wrinkled his nose at the powder and said, "I highly recommend the solutabs, they dissolve in your mouth, much better than the powder--people don't like it." LOL, so I took his advice. Glad you're on to the chewables!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lee Ann! Yes, the Nexuim was very gross but it did work. The Pepcid AC Complete that I'm on now, works good, too. I chew it up right before bed. I've never heard of Zegerid. I'm glad you got the solutabs. Mixing granules and waiting for them to gel, then drinking it....yuck! I hope you're doing well. You're only 3 or 4 weeks out now, right?

    ReplyDelete