Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Batteries and How Important They Are During Weight Loss

Hi all! Before you all scold me for not updating the last couple of weeks, hear me out. If you remember, way back, I complained and complained about my bathroom scale. Okay, well finally, my husband talked me into using our Wii to weigh in...this has been probably for the last 3 months or so. It's way more reliable than the dial scale. I hated that thing! But of course, I still have it but it is ONLY used in emergency situations like the one I've been in for the last 7 days. lol Well, not really emergency but in the battery world, it was an emergency! See, the Wii board finally ran out of juice. We only have a few batteries around here and they are rechargeable ones. And who knows where most of them are? I get so aggravated with that. My son switches batteries out of Xbox controls and Wii controllers and somehow they magically disappear. So when I need them, they're no where to be found. So, tonight, I drove across town...after 7 days of not using the Wii....and bought my own special rechargeable batteries and I'm hoping that I can put the fear into anyone that thinks they can carry them off to use somewhere else. I've already been accused of hiding one Wii remote. Ummmm....not sure what they're talking about! Ha! No, I'm serious! Wink!! 

By the way, during the last 7 days I did weigh myself to make sure I was somewhat on track and not gaining but to me, I don't trust the manual scale so I didn't make it official by updating my blog. I will tell you that I did weigh tonight on the Wii board and am very happy with what's happened over the last 7 days. But I'm hoping that since it's so late in the night that maybe I've lost more than what it is recording right now. So, nope...I won't tell tonight. I will update after a weigh in tomorrow morning. Sorry! 

See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment