Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture Update (14 Weeks Post Op)

Hi all! I'm so excited to share these pictures with you. We had the privilege of receiving 4 Dallas Cowboys game tickets for this past weekend and boy it was fun even though Dallas went sour in the second half. Well, my husband wanted pictures of us in front of the field before the game started. Of course, I still felt huge and so I hid behind my son. Now I wish I hadn't. I was so shocked when my husband showed me my pictures. I had to ask him a couple of times if that was really me! Ha! I'm still in shock! I just didn't realize what I looked like even though I look at myself in the mirror every single day.

So the first pictures are my before surgery pictures when I weighed 280 pounds. The after pictures were taken on October 2, 2011, when I weighed 212. Yes, I've dropped some more weight since last Thursday and I'm excited about that, too. I'm down a total of 68 lbs. I've almost reached my 6 month goal and I'm barely over 3 months out. This is so amazing to me! I would have never been able to lose this weight on my own and keep it off. Okay, so anyways, here you go............

Before at my heaviest.



 




After (October 2, 2011-just a little over 3 months out)

Me, My Son (8 y.o.), and my step son

6 comments:

  1. You just keep inspiring me that is for sure. You look great, from what we can see. Now have your husband take some more pics of you without your son in front of you. Thanks again. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy! You are so sweet and yes, I need to get my husband to take more pictures. Hopefully the weight will continue to just melt off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! You are ROCKING this weight loss! I finally made it to twodoville myself, just found out today, I am officially under 300 pounds for the first time in years, and I did a little dance in teh dr's office with my Dietitian :) It was awesome, I know how amazing you must feel right now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mikabelle! Congratulations on you loss too! Doesn't it feel wonderful to finally have some control over this awful weight! I'll do a dance for you, too! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete